Sunday, November 8, 2009

Global Warming - Bring it On


So the weather on the coasts has been wonky at best, and the Nebraska farms had such wet fields in October that the harvesters are just now getting the corn out of the fields. I've never really thought about global warming being real.
Perhaps its just global weather distribution, kind of like global wealth distribution only with warm winds and late blooms. Think what you like and do what you think best in any case. We all have to share this little blue dot in the universe.
Carpooling helps, so does buying local produce. At the end of the month however, if there are still flowers blooming in my yard, I'm going to start getting suspicious.
The flowers, clockwise from the top, Clematis 'Elizabeth', Verbena, shrub roses, self-reseeded California poppies and forget-me-nots, I think.
These photos were taken with my old Nikon Coolpix camera yesterday, November 7, 2009 in Nebraska.

No comments: