A friend emailed this question to me suggesting I email it to see how people would respond. Here are the answers from some of my friends. Now you know.
If you saw ME in a police car what would you think I got arrested for?
- Stealing flowers from some nursery to put into your own yard. Thief!
- If I saw you, I’d think you were doing observations for a project. You know. A ride along.
- Disturbing the peace with your crazy “end of the road” neighbor. Quit driving on “his” road!
- For streaking down Dodge street
- There would have probably been some sort of "incident" during a presentation at work, something that escalated to a level requiring the intervention of professionals from various disciplines......law enforcement, the psychiatric community......
- This is funny – I cant even fathom, hopefully not for trying to strangle your youngest daughter after spending a week with her and a housefull of kids :P
- If I saw Laura Handrick in a police car, I would think 3 possible scenarios: 1. She went berserk because thought she heard bees coming through her phone 2. She was actually making a training video, and got stopped for speeding on her way into a small Nebraska town 3. She was accused of abusing her company's email and internet usage policies
But the best was from a friend who said she could just not imagine that I could do anything wrong. Oh bless you! (And for the record, "Streaking Down Dodge Street" made me giggle, but I would never do it because Plattsmouth is just too far away to run wearing only a birthday suit.)