- finishing our flip house (Plattsmouth)
- missing my brother who passed away (Vince)
- needing a fence (ours)
- judging an art contest (for OneGirlsDream)
- setting up Power Hour webinars (work)
- upgrading our Corporate training (work)
- buying an investment property (San Diego)
I had to write them down. By the time I turned the light off an hour later, I had scheduled my work of the week, reminded myself that I can't do everything at once and even planned time for social interaction with a former colleage, Ronda Smith, who now owns her own marketing company in addition to working on her Phd. Let's call that perspective. Lights out, good night.